Mizu Shingen Mochi RainDrop Cake
WHAT THE HELL IS A RAINDROP CAKE
— ñeta (@alltimewendy) April 30, 2016
How to Make a Raindrop Cake
- You will need 12 grams of granulated sugar and 15 grams of agar. Put this into an empty, dry pot and mix.
- Add 2 cups of water slowly while mixing the sugar and agar. Agar does not dissolve easily, so it is important that you mix well.
- Turn up the heat and stir until it boils. The agar must be fully dissolved.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the raindrop cake mold.
- Place it in the fridge for about 8 hours.
- Once it is completely solid you can remove it from the mold.
- Pour some brown sugar syrup over the raindrop and add some soybean flour.
What you will need to make this raindrop cake:
(Visited 3,214 times, 1 visits today)